Tucson Country Day School’s Early Childhood Program welcomes 100 students and their families each school year. We serve students ages 3-5 years old. On a daily basis our students are engaged in varied learning experiences which include art studio time, Spanish language learning as well as exploring music with instruments.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the operating hours of the Early Childhood Program?
Our school is open 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday -Friday.
2. What do you teach your youngest learners?
We value each moment your child is with us as an opportunity to connect and learn.
3. How do you teach your youngest learners?
We provide diverse learning environments, materials and experiences that are designed to deepen children’s investigations into the world around them.
For additional information, please visit our Parent Information page.
Lil’ Champs Transitioning to Kindergarten
For Lil’ Champs entering Kindergarten for the 2022-23 academic year, enrollment begins December 13th, 2021. As students transitioning into Kindergarten are considered new to the TCDS charter school, please follow the open enrollment process shared within the link below.
New and Continuing Lil’ Champs
The registration form for new and continuing Lil’ Champs will be available Monday, November 29th. Please be aware that the form must also be completed by families that wish to register for their second year (2022-2023 academic year) within Lil’ Champs. Please follow the steps below.
If you would like to register your student for the current academic year (2021-2022), please make that selection below.
Registration is dependent upon the document being completed in its entirety, in addition to Lil’ Champs receiving all necessary supplemental documentation (see below).
Please be aware that the registration packets contain fields that are labeled as “required” and “not required”. This is in order to make the forms available to all families and their individual circumstances, as some portions of the documents may not pertain to all students in the same context. Although a field may be labeled “not required,” please read through the details carefully and complete the forms thoroughly.
Once the registration form and additional documents have been submitted, our Early Ed director, Ms. Wanda McDonnell, will contact you within one week regarding availability.
If you have any additional questions regarding registration, please email Ms. Wanda McDonnell (email@example.com) or call our office 520-296-0883.
- To start the registration document, click the button below for the desired academic year. You’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- Once you have completed the registration forms, use the tool within the packet to upload supplemental documents (you can also take copies to the TCDS admin office):
- Official birth certificate (or an alternate document allowed pursuant to ARS 15-828)
- Proof of AZ residency
- Immunization Records
- To start the pre-registration document, click the button below. You’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- Once you have completed the pre-registration packet, use the tool within the registration packet to upload upload supplemental documents (you can also take copies to the TCDS admin office):
- Proof of AZ residency (must be submitted annually)
- Immunization Records
- Once you have finalized the packet and uploaded documents, the file is sent to our registrar.
- Upon confirmation of enrollment from our Early Ed director, please submit the non-refundable registration fee of $95 here.
Step 1: Complete the Registration Packet
Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee
Upon confirmation of your child’s enrollment into the Lil’ Champs program, please follow the link below to submit the non-refundable $95 registration fee.