Your tax credit donation helps support Tucson Country Day School!
The Arizona Public School Tax Credit Program enables all qualifying Arizona state taxpayers to direct a portion of their state income tax to Tucson Country Day School. Donations made directly to the school may qualify for a dollar-for-dollar credit on their state income tax return.
We recommend you consult your tax professional for any questions about your particular situation and to be sure your donation qualifies for the tax credit.
- To be eligible for a 2022 state tax credit, your contribution must be received or postmarked by April 15, 2023.
- For contributions made between January 1st, 2023 and April 15, 2023, the contribution may be subtracted from EITHER your 2022 or 2023 Arizona state tax bill.
- Contributions made after April 15, 2023 would be eligible only for 2023 state tax filings.
How it works
- You do not need to have a child enrolled at TCDS to submit a tax credit donation to TCDS.
- Couples filing jointly may claim a tax credit of up to $400. Individual taxpayers may claim up to $200.
- State law requires these gifts be used for extra-curricular activities.
When you file your Arizona state income tax return, you may be able to subtract the amount of your contribution from what you owe or add the amount to your refund.
- If you owe $800 in Arizona state taxes: Make a $400 contribution to TCDS, and subtract $400 from your Arizona state taxes. Your tax bill will then be $400.
- If you are expecting an $800 refund on your Arizona state taxes: Make a $400 contribution to TCDS, and add $400 to your Arizona state tax refund. Your refund will be $1,200.
- You can help TCDS students and possibly lower your tax bill by making a donation.
If you have questions about tax credit donations, please email Lauren Mosgrove <email@example.com> .
Tax credit donations are not refundable.
TCDS TAX ID: 86-0968598
If you would like to donate, please follow the link below. The link will route you to Paypal (if you don’t have an account, it’s free to create), or you can complete the transaction via guest checkout. Both methods are completed securely through the Paypal network.
During checkout, please including details such as which sport, club, the student’s name, etc. AND include which tax year you wish to apply the tax credit donation.
If you are submitting a tax credit donation to be applied towards the 2024 8th grade D.C. trip, please be aware that the balance must be paid directly to Grand Classroom (go to “Find my trip/register” and then search for Tucson Country Day School). Contact Ms. Nicky with questions <firstname.lastname@example.org>.