|Lil’ Champs (Early Ed) Registration|
|Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Care Plan Form|
|Medical Consent Form|
(please print, complete, and bring into the office with medication).
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Tucson Country Day School!
Registration for the 2023-2024 academic year is available now! Please read the directions below then follow the link with the desired academic year to begin the enrollment process.
Open enrollment for the 2024-2025 academic year begins December 11th, 2023.
Registration is dependent upon the document being completed in its entirety, in addition to TCDS receiving all necessary supplemental documentation (documents can be uploaded within the registration packet).
Please be aware that the registration packets contain fields that are labeled as “required” and “not required”. This is in order to make the forms available to all families and their individual circumstances, as some portions of the documents may not pertain to all students in the same context. Although a field may not be labeled “required,” please read through the details carefully and complete the forms thoroughly.
Once the registration form and additional documents have been submitted, the TCDS registrar will contact you within one week regarding availability.
If you have any additional questions regarding registration, please email Ms. Nicky Brown (email@example.com) or call our office 520-296-0883.
- To start the registration document, click the button below that pertains to the desired academic year. You will be prompted to save your progress once you begin the form. Please be aware that if you do not save your progress, navigating away from the form will result in losing all data entered up to that point.
- Upload supplemental documents (upload tool is available within the packet):
- Official birth certificate (or an alternate document allowed pursuant to ARS 15-828)
- Proof of AZ residency
- Immunization records
- IEP or 504 plan records (if applicable)
- Report card (1st-8th only)
- Once you have finalized the packet, the file is sent to our registrar.
Complete the Open Enrollment Registration Packet
Please ensure you select the correct academic year.
Pre-Registration (Current families only)
Pre-registration for the 2024-2025 school year will be available using the link below starting November 27th- December 10th, 2023. Pre-registration guarantees a spot for your child for the 2024-2025 academic year. Currently enrolled students must complete this process if they would like to continue at TCDS; students that have not completed pre-registration by December 10th, 2023 will be entered into the Open Enrollment lottery. To read more about our enrollment process, please click here.
Siblings (grades K-8) of students currently attending TCDS who wish to enroll for the upcoming school year (without having attended previously) may also register using the Open Enrollment form, found here.
Students that are entering Kindergarten, having previously attended our Lil’ Champs program must complete our Open Enrollment form, as they will be new to the charter school. Please complete the open enrollment form, found here.
- To start the pre-registration document, click the button below. You will be prompted to save your progress once you begin the form. Please be aware that if you do not save your progress, navigating away from the form will result in losing all data entered up to that point.
- Once you have completed the pre-registration packet, use the tool within the registration packet to upload supplemental documents.
- Proof of AZ residency (must be submitted annually)
- Immunization records
- Once you have finalized the packet and uploaded documents, the file is sent to our registrar.