Pre-registration guarantees a spot for your student(s) for the 2021-2022 academic year. Currently enrolled students must complete this process if they would like to continue at TCDS.
Student(s) that have not completed pre-registration by January 10th will be entered into the Open Enrollment lottery. Please follow the directions below to begin the registration process.
However, if your student falls into one of the categories below, please click here to return to our main registration page and begin the open enrollment process (which includes a different version of our registration forms):
- The student is a sibling (that has themselves never attended TCDS) of a child that attends TCDS
- The student is transitioning from Lil’ Champs to the TCDS Charter (Pre-K to Kindergarten)
If you would like to enroll your student in the Lil’ Champs program, please follow this link for more information about our program and to begin the registration process.
To read more about our enrollment guidelines, please click here.
- To start the pre-registration document, click the button below. You’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- Once you have completed the pre-registration packet, use the tool below to upload supplemental documents (you can also take copies to the TCDS admin office):
- Proof of AZ residency (must be submitted annually)
- Immunization Records
Step 1: Complete the Pre-Registration Packet
If you need to complete the food allergy and anaphylaxis care plan or the medical consent form to supplement your student’s registration, you can find the documents at the top of this page.
Step 2: Upload Documents
Please contact Ms. Nicky Brown with any questions [firstname.lastname@example.org].