We are currently enrolling for the 2021-2022 academic school year.
Registration is dependent upon the document being completed in its entirety, in addition to TCDS receiving all necessary supplemental documentation (see below).
Please be aware that the registration packets contain fields that are labeled as “required” and “not required”. This is in order to make the forms available to all families and their individual circumstances, as some portions of the documents may not pertain to all students in the same context. Although a field may be labeled “not required,” please read through the details carefully and complete the forms thoroughly.
Once the registration form and additional documents have been submitted, the TCDS registrar will contact you within one week regarding availability.
If you have any additional questions regarding registration, please email Ms. Nicky Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our office 520-296-0883.
- To start the registration document, click the button below. You’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address.
- Once you have completed the registration packet, use the tool within the packet to upload supplemental documents (you can also take copies to the TCDS admin office):
- Official birth certificate (or an alternate document allowed pursuant to ARS 15-828)
- Proof of AZ residency
- Immunization Records
- IEP or 504 plan records (if applicable)
- Report Card
- Once you have finalized the packet and uploaded documents, the file is sent to our registrar.
If you need to complete the food allergy and anaphylaxis care plan or the medical consent form to supplement your student’s registration, you can find the documents here.